Old 19-07-2008, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default White Phalaenopsis

On 19/7/08 22:40, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 14:21:12 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Jul 19, 8:02 pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

That would be it. I use nin and am too computer unsavvy to swap
around,
Bob. I use tinypic when I want to publish a photo to this group.

I'll send you the photo by mail then but you are missing some wonderful
garden and plant photos from all around the world.

Judith --
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob can you send me one too please, Sacha is far more computer
literate than me!!!!

It's on it's way.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Thank you sweetie, I got it! It is so beautiful, I wish I could get
this in France, plants are soooo expensive here.

Don't the Dutch export them to France by the thousand hidden among the boxes
of
amphetamines like they do to UK? I'm sure they could afford to give the
flowers
away with the money they make exporting drugs in flower trucks.

Your liver okay, Martin? That appears a somewhat jaundiced view!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com