Old 20-07-2008, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT web site question

On 20/7/08 12:42, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 02:48:19 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Jul 19, 1:57 pm, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
If you have a lot of pictures in a folder on a web site is it possible
using something antiquated like frontpage 2000 to run them as a slide
show?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwallwww.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

Val, who posts here is an expert on all things computer and she has
her own website she will certainly know the answer, mind you that Pete
C is pretty good too.

and Sacha's little helper )

He doesn't post here. ;-) Our new site is about to be published, though
there's a temporary one up at the moment. I've really enjoyed learning
about site building from our designer but I'm only at the tinkering stage.
He's the one that creates the skeleton and puts the flesh on it! RapidWeaver
for Macs seems to be a terrific program for web sites that aren't ginormous
business ones.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com