Old 20-07-2008, 04:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Bc. Island Charm Buds 4 Gary

Well hi there Dave, thanks & glad to see you back. Have you read the "test"
threads here around
July 3rd & on.
Seems like the ISP's are pulling the plug on alt.binaries news groups.
We can still use text only on rec.gardens.orchids to keep in contact.
Cheers Wendy

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Good to see you & Steve here at least, Wendy. Lovly flowers, both.

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:29:08 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

I couldn't resist taking this one, the first one of yours Gary.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham