Old 20-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Kathryn Selfe Kathryn Selfe is offline
Registered User

mushroom compost is brilliant stuff, not only does it help the garden and existing plants, you usually find your breakfast eash day as well!!!!!!!!
in my experience you cannot get better as it is well rotted and prior to being used for mushrooms all the harmful ' ' has been removed

kathryn

www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootal[_3_] View Post
There is a bark place down the road that sells mushroom compost and steer
compost. Is this stuff good for the garden? Can I use it like compost and
heap it on the ground around plants and trees?