Old 20-07-2008, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Cultivators

In article
,
"Greta" wrote:

For a veggie garden - any recommendations on a small easy to use cultivator?
I have a bit of a physical problem and lots of birthdays and am wondering if
one might help me. All of the online ads promote ones that are pretty heavy
and I guess there is no such thing an electric one.

Or you might look into no-till gardening (sometimes known as lasagna
gardening) which uses no expensive equipment, puts the emphases on
mulching and it is better for the soil.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Organ.../Lasagna-Garde
ning.aspx
--