Old 20-07-2008, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Allotments

On 20 Jul, 19:31, Judith in France
wrote:
I agree with much what you say, I have yet to find out who grows
potatoes organically here, the Colorado is a real threat, not just in
this area, Emerys says it is the same in Northern France.

Aarghh... these bugs have developed new defences! It's heart breaking
to see one's plants decimated - but together perhaps we can make a
difference. The link below will give you the choice of hundreds of
growers 'bio' around where you live. You will just have to find which
shops sell them )

http://annuaire.agencebio.org/pageLi...e,370.rwi.html