Old 20-07-2008, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default OT web site question

The message
from "gavin" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

If you have a lot of pictures in a folder on a web site is it possible
using something antiquated like frontpage 2000 to run them as a slide
show?

Possible, probably, but horrendously huge files.

Not necessarily so. THere is software (probably even freeware) that will
convert jpegs to Flash format without "horrendously huge" file sizes,
although that depends on definitions of those terms :-) The
resulting move
can then be embedded.

I was talking about Frontpage, not the pics.

I wouldn't touch Frontpage with yours....

Me neither - nowt wrong with Notepad :-)

Quite - but I'd hesitate to suggest it as few people can do it in Notepad etc.

Editing a webpage in it is a lot easier...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig