Old 20-07-2008, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I don't believe it!!!

"Mary Fisher" wrote

... However, we're still in a battle with the annual spraying of
weed killers along our walls and street

Same here. They don't bother with the litter (cans, bottles and worse) but
they spray everything which shows its head between the paving stones.

Perhaps that might change when we have black top.

I assure you, either we're the ones who are mad or the council have
such a mismanagement, they cannot comprehensively organise the
cleaning/maintainance of our streets without undoing what they are
doing, at our expenses.

Yes :-(

It's this modern culture of administrators in place of managers, you see it
in the NHS all the time, ask anyone on any ward when they last saw anyone
from "Management" just looking around and you will get a blank look.
Administrators sit behind desks.
Managers don't.
--
Regards