Old 20-07-2008, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I don't believe it!!!

In message , Sacha
writes
At present there's something plumey and cream coloured in the hedgerows
and I have no idea what it is. I think I really must try to remember to
keep a camera in the car and then put up pics of all the wild flowers
which I can ask people to ID for me.

Meadowsweet (Filependulina ulmaria)? Except that up here it mostly grows
along the canal banks, and I would have thought hedgerows too dry.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley