Old 08-04-2003, 12:44 AM
delirium

Default What ya planting?

In article ,
says...
What a beautiful day it was to get out and plant! We planted a
variegated Wegelia, Sedum, and started a little Thyme rock garden
area. I'm waiting for the Gardner's Club sale this week to begin
working on a new huge butterfly garden area. I planted another
Redbud Pussywillow (my favorite tree!) to fill in a spot where we
lost a tree during the ice storm.

What's everyone else planting or doing in your garden these days?
Jeny

My new big thing is roses. I got 4 roses [1] on sale at Kmart this past
weekend. They were $6 for large, good looking roses so I'm hoping for the
best. They are currently holding in the bed by the kitchen door while I
wait for the dormant elephant ears and canna to come up so I can move
them.

In the veggie bed, I have planted most of the peppers which I got at the
Farmer's Market this weekend. It's a little early, but I'm feeling
confident. The tomatoes and the rest of the peppers are waiting till it
stops raining.

After I have all of those planted, I've got Anemone and Canna bulbs to
plant.

-Jenn

[1] Chrysler Imperial, Circus Rose, Baroness Rothschild and Sunny Delite