Old 21-07-2008, 07:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Questions about pumpkins

In article
,
Simon wrote:

Often when zucchini gets to the size of baseball bats, we still eat
them. we would make zucchini bread out of them.

Simon

I've read about practical jokes being pulled using over-grown zuke's.
;-) They get to be like nasty water bombs. People like to drop them off
of bridges on to unsuspecting picnickers. g
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein