Old 21-07-2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Film cotainers for seeds? R They Safe?

wrote:
I was thinking of useing old film containers to store seeds for next year but someone said that these containers are full of chemicals and aren't safe for seeds. Does anyone use these, or has any knowledge in regards to the safety of using film containers to store seeds in?TIZ

Aren't safe for who? You, or the seeds?

I use them to store seeds; they work just fine. But I'm switching to
tiny plastic zipper bags because they take up less storage space.

Bob