Old 20-07-2008, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default OT web site question

The message
from "gavin" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

It was just a thought, I thought maybe I had missed something obvious!

If you want a copy of a perfectly adequate (but elderly) HTML 4 tutor
and (probably) editor, CD, let me know and I'll send you one. (Got it
with an old HTML tutorial book - haven't looked at the CD though.)

Most of my website (needs tidying-up!) was written in HTML 3.2, and some
of it, an even simpler version. The only pages which are properly
compliant are written in HTML 4.1 transitional

Very useful online validator at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ -
see the results at
http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/vali...yes&spider=yes

Oh, I've got a pogrom with an inbuilt invalidator!

(Maybe) the best validator can be found at www.w3c.com

They always turn their nose up at one feature of one of my pages - w3c
does not support 'blink'...

But as most visual browsers do, I use it in one (silly) instance.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig