Old 21-07-2008, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Allotments

On Jul 21, 5:18 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Mmmm.........of the 5 sites I've applied for, 3 have closed waiting lists,
one is shut on health and safety grounds (?), and the fifth is a deligated
site. Chairperson is sending me an application form, and I will be 5th on
the waiting list. Not holding my breath!
--
Pete C
London UK

5th is not bad Pete, it could only be a few months as people move on,
or die or just give up. At the University there was a waiting list
for lotties, there was quite a good turnover as students moved onh
every 3 to 6 years or so.

Judith