Old 21-07-2008, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rusty have you seen this????

On Jul 21, 8:16 pm, "Jeff Layman" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
copied this from the local paper of where I used to live in the UK:
Rusty lives in Norfolk, I wonder if you have come across this Rusty in
the local paper?

Scary slug spotted in Norfolk

(snip)
With no eyes or bodily colouring the slug lives underground. It is
carnivorous and kills earthworms with powerful, blade-like, teeth.

I'm surprised it found any worms to eat. Haven't they all been eaten by the
deadly New Zealand flatworm? ;-)

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)

Cutworm? did you say cutworm? Got any pics?

Judith