Old 08-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Top 10 species?

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:47:50 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Gee, the ones on my list are pretty straighforward as far as culture. I'm
not familiar with all of Mick's, but seeing as how he is so successful
perhaps I should be........

Diana

But what is easy for me, is not for you.
I would tend to say
Epi. Stamfordianum
Paph hybrids
Phrags
Ascocenda's in general
Most of the crosses that end in ARA -
They are intergeneric crosses that were not around when I
started.

I also agree with Diana - if it is in bloom when you get it, you
will have an easier time re-blooming. You will find out more
about it and treat it with more respect than if it is just
"another seedling."

Notice I avoid all Phals - My conditions are too cool for good
Phal growth. So 'FOR ME' they are difficult.

When I grew under lights and in window sills, I grew big catts.
Now the catts grow with less light and easier household
conditions.

SuE