Old 22-07-2008, 05:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Golden One Golden One is offline

Default Besides eating,what else do you think pineapples are also goodfor ?

On Jul 17, 5:20*am, sf wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:17:38 -0700 (PDT), Keith
wrote:

Besides eating, what else have you found pineapples are also good
for ?

Is this a trick question? *I've tried to root the top in the past, but
it hasn't worked for me.

Just choked on my coffee, then realised you were trying to grow the
top. In Oz "root" is also a slang word meaning the same thing as ****.

JB

Mae West