Old 22-07-2008, 06:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Flying wasp

I find myself more interested in the results then the reasons why. The
value of the life of a human far exceeds the value of a couple hundred
yellowjackets,

Er - what IS the value of a human life and why is it greater than even one
yellowjacket?

Is that a rhetorical question? Are you asking why I feel that way? Is it
because you do not know the answer to the question? Or you want to compare
how you would answer it to how I would answer it? To answer a question like
that, it helps to know why it is being asked, and the background of the
person asking. Makes it easier to give an in-context answer that the asker
will understand.

so I will continue to kill them with extreme prejudice. If "killer" bees
are just being extremely defensive, then good for them. I'll still kill
them with extreme prejudice.

And you think that by doing that there will be none left in the
environment?

Hmmmmm ........

OK, now you are just yanking my chain and having fun with me :-)