Old 22-07-2008, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I don't believe it!!! Part 2!l

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

Were you in time to prevent rabbit ingress?

It would appear so, yes. But I don't think another neighbouring allotment
has been so lucky, when I walked down the track it looked like their cut
fence had been pushed in by something and there were scrapings on the
ground. Unfortunately I don't have any contact details so have asked our
Council to contact them. I've also asked the Council to make a complaint
to the Water Co.

Let us know what happens, it might be useful for readers to know how to go
about successful complaining.

Mary