Old 22-07-2008, 03:37 PM
ray_01 ray_01 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"ray_01" wrote
I have just cleared a strip of land ( 6 ft x 40 ft ) which has good soil
and is now weed free. It was behind a couple of sheds which I have now
removed.
Can anyone suggest any plants, shrubs etc, that I could plant now, that
will look good all year round?
I realise it is getting late but any help will be appreciated by a
novice gardener.

As you have had the ground covered for some years check the pH of the soil
before you invest in plants that may not grow.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Many thanks