Old 22-07-2008, 07:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Iron Phosphate and Killing Slugs the continuing saga

Bill wrote:

Plan was to use one gram to 100 grams of waste bread. Since the Iron
Phosphate is not water soluble I planned to dissolve it in acid. Not
wanting too strong a acid I thought I would use Coke a Cola which has a
pH of about 4. Looks like this recipe will be for next year.

Any comments?

Are you sure you want phosphate and not phosphide?

That looks like an awfully expensive slug killer.

Bob