Old 22-07-2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Photos on abpo and flickr

I posted some pictures of recent purchases at Flickr and abpo. Here's the
link for those who can't get into abpo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

My society went on a field trip to 3 local greenhouses. Raymond Burr's Sea
God Nursery at the Raymond Burr winery. I went nuts and bout a bunch of
catts - none in bloom, but still. ou know me and catts. Then to Vintage
Orchids where I bought a few paph seedlings. and then to Marni Turkel's
greenhouses. WoW! I'd never been there before and the place was
incredible. All sort so little miniatures all in small pots and which
probably will hate my conditions, but hey. I felt my temperature a-risin'.
And I do have to appease th orchid gids, plus when theya re this size there
truly is room for more orchids. If you are ever in Santa Rosa you have to
arrange an appointment. You won't be disappointed. Remember when I said I
drove all the way to Santa Barbara and came away underwhelmed? Wll my faith
has been restored. Wow she's got some weird plants.

K Barrett