Old 22-07-2008, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I don't believe it!!! Part 2!l

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"George.com" wrote in message

Bob, you aren't related to a Victor Mildrew, are you?

He's justified.

I'm married to a cross between Meldrew and Garnett!

Mary

Meldrew was much maligned! He was a victim of events, rather than
the cause of them. I am proud to be a little like him, especially his
habit of fiddling with things and breaking them. Just curiosity,
that's all!

Garnett was something else, created as the archetypal bigot.

Spouse isn't a bigot but he has a short fuse - he sometimes looks like
Garnett, espcially when he jumps up and down in frustration :-)

Mary