Old 22-07-2008, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gavin[_2_] gavin[_2_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's taken longer to build than Rome but it's out the

www.hillhousenursery.com

Looks good - but... I see you're using something called RapidWeaver which I
haven't heard of before (I don't use a Mac) and if that's the code it
generates I'm not impressed. Why all the JavaScript? What happens if I turn
it off - not a lot - I can't see the Flash slideshow but not much else as
far as I can see. Why is the text all PNGs? That is not at all accessible
which in this day and age is a big black mark! Sorry to put a dampener on
things :-(