Old 22-07-2008, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default OT web site question

The message
from "gavin" contains these words:

When I get round to it, all pages will be rewritten and for that time I
shall be looking for a better validator - comments in this thread have
been noted. Ta.

Good for you (that was not meant to sound at all patronising!).

Not taken so - I've got several pages done - completely revamped, down
to alt="????" content="????" etc. which prompts a saucy question:

Why do farts smell?

\/

\/

\/