Old 22-07-2008, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On 22/7/08 11:31, in article , "Chris S"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's taken longer to build than Rome but it's out the

www.hillhousenursery.com

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Looks good, Sacha - I wish you well with your mail order.
Chris S

Many thanks, Chris. I'm sure we'll keep tinkering but it's nice to have it
up and running.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and emails - mainly positive but all
suggestions, adverse or otherwise have been taken onboard and passed along.
Many go right over my head so I can't otherwise comment! Thank you all.