Old 22-07-2008, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On 22/7/08 22:30, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jul 21, 10:49 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 21/7/08 21:10, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Jul 21, 7:40 pm, Sacha wrote:
It's taken longer to build than Rome but it's out the

www.hillhousenursery.com

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

It is fabulous Sacha, I just wish I could place an order for some
hardy plants in France, I wonder if the postage would be
extortionate? Well done to you, Ray and Matthew. p.s. wonderful
cakes, do you do mail order in the UK for these?

Judith

I don't think you could send the cakes, Judith. In a sense, they're nothing
to do with us at all. I just think Joanna's work is so fabulous that I
wanted to show it on our site to give her some well-deserved publicity for
her wonderful part time work. If anyone wants to order one of her cakes
they'd have to be in a position to discuss it with her and pick it up
personally. She learned flower arranging so as to learn more about flowers
and how to make them and arrange them, in sugar. Every single one of those
roses and the ivy leaves on the cakes are hand made in sugar icing by her.
As to sending to Europe, I really don't know costs yet because we're just
making an early start here but it will be something we will be looking at,
certainly.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Sacha, I didn't see Ray's Nemisia?

Judith

We sell that here in 9cm pots and sometimes pot it on to 1 or 2l pots. It's
so widely available here and worldwide (other than Australasia) that I don't
think we'd expect anyone to want it mail order. But we do hope people will
enquire if they don't see something they really want that we might have.