Old 08-04-2003, 01:56 AM
C G

Default What ya planting?

Raleighgirl wrote:

What a beautiful day it was to get out and plant! We planted a
variegated Wegelia, Sedum, and started a little Thyme rock garden
area. I'm waiting for the Gardner's Club sale this week to begin
working on a new huge butterfly garden area. I planted another
Redbud Pussywillow (my favorite tree!) to fill in a spot where we
lost a tree during the ice storm.

What's everyone else planting or doing in your garden these days?
Jeny

Planted nothing, I spent Sunday afternoon with my chainsaw cutting down
stuff. Not as bad as it sounds, I was clearing out things like
sweetgums to make room for the young dogwoods.