Old 23-07-2008, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Photos on abpo and flickr

Comcast still carries binaries. touch wood!

K Barett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
That D. vexillarius is a winner! Nice to see it. Have you signed on to
Mottzarella? How's it working for you?

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Oh, yeah, and I broke out my black backdrop for the photos and named my
files appropriately, LOL!

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I posted some pictures of recent purchases at Flickr and abpo. Here's
the link for those who can't get into abpo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

My society went on a field trip to 3 local greenhouses. Raymond Burr's
Sea God Nursery at the Raymond Burr winery. I went nuts and bout a
bunch of catts - none in bloom, but still. ou know me and catts. Then
to Vintage Orchids where I bought a few paph seedlings. and then to
Marni Turkel's greenhouses. WoW! I'd never been there before and the
place was incredible. All sort so little miniatures all in small pots
and which probably will hate my conditions, but hey. I felt my
temperature a-risin'. And I do have to appease th orchid gids, plus when
theya re this size there truly is room for more orchids. If you are
ever in Santa Rosa you have to arrange an appointment. You won't be
disappointed. Remember when I said I drove all the way to Santa Barbara
and came away underwhelmed? Wll my faith has been restored. Wow she's
got some weird plants.

K Barrett