Old 23-07-2008, 12:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Welsh Jackson Anne Welsh Jackson is offline

Default OT web site question

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
from Charlie Pridham wrote:

Most of my website (needs tidying-up!) was written in HTML 3.2, and some
of it, an even simpler version. The only pages which are properly
compliant are written in HTML 4.1 transitional - however, FWIW, have a
peek at

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

and (just for fun!)

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/ad/

This is the first time I've had a look at your webpage in years, Tone,
and I wish I had looked sooner. Just a few months ago I got rid of
my Peugeot 406, which had a perfectly-serviceable LPG system
installed. I could've driven it down to you; it had several months
of tax left on it, but unfortunately no MoT - but I wouldn't have let
that stop me - and I could have brought your Fuggles with me!
(Yes, I've still got one, that I kept for you...) It's currently reposing
behind the greenhouse, in a huge bag of my best compost, and
trying its best to gain admittance - between the panes!

--
AnneJ