Old 08-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Terry Horton

Default 04/04/03 outcome of Wildscape lady in court

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 05:43:42 -0500, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

I was in the courtroom Friday with her. There were about 10 of us.
(shame) Judge Gary Block ran all the other cases through so he could
clear the courtroom. He made a comment about re "Are all you here for
the Wright case"?

When the courtroom had cleared out, he stood in front of the bailiff's
door and engaged the audience and asked "Didn't ya'll read the paper
about better things to do today?" We replied, "We're doing it". Then
he went and hid in his chambers for the rest of the day.

The irony of a judge belittling those who've come to his own court.
Must be a very small judge.

The judicial system is corrupt to its core, and as we all know,
defendants like Ms. Wright can usually expect as positive an outcome
as they can purchase.