Old 23-07-2008, 11:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Seven dust - Applied a month ago - Still toxic or not ?

Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:09:58 -0400, "Paul E.
Lehmann" wrote:

Get a life, Charlie. Offer CONSTRUCTIVE advice
or join the ranks of the "holier than thou"

Yawn...OK, I will...join the ranks of the holier
than thou, that is.

And sorry to say, Paul, I'll post as I see fit,
according to my
"agenda" and not according to your demands. I
also intend to keep my life and help my
grandchildren keep theirs by doing what I can to
keep morons from contaminating their food with
poison.

For
example, there are a LOT of bee keepers who use
chemicals every bit as risky as the OP used.

Golly, I guess that makes it just hunky-dory
okie-dokie to spread
poison about the planet. Thanks for the heads
up and the excellant argument justifying the use
of such, Paul.

Tell me, how do you feel about irradiated food?
:-)

I gots me all sorts of them kinds of questions I
would like to ponder
you head with, but I thinks I gots yer number
already, son. ;-)

Has ANY one of you doom and gloomers ever given
the advice such as CONTACT YOUR LOCAL
AGRICULTURE EXTENSION AGENT and ask for THEIR
advice and opinion.

"I'm from the gummint and I am here to help
you".....uh huh, oh yeah!

They do have some good plans for hogsheds,
though.

This statement of yours shows your lack of
understanding or care about such things as
three-legged frogs and declining bird
populations and cancers and all sorts of funky
shit that is happening on account of,
well, you know. But I didn't get this
information from monsatano or dow or bayer or
any of their front guys, like the usda and fda
and....so I guess it is just doom and gloom
bullshit.

Of course not. You have
your own agenda.

Yep, that agenda being the speaking out about
the use of toxins that contribute to the
toxically over-burdened planet and that
contribute to the bodily toxic load we and our
children and grandchildren must suffer on
account of the ignorance and greed of people
such as yourself and the sockpuppet and all the
minions of the agrochemical cartel who advocate
the use of toxins.

Hmmm....I wonder how wine was produced before
the advent of carbaryl?

Doom, Doom, Doom....can you hear the drums,
Paul?

Charlie

"You just caught me on a good night. I'm doing
what I was made to do - and I've got a feeling
I'm going to do it even better this time"
-

Captain

Billy

Tyne

Charlie

I gave the OP advice on how to obtain the answer
to his question - NOT - NOT I repeat my personal
opinion.

To summarize I have said:

1) Contact the manufacturer. If they say it is
safe that does not mean that one should stop
there. If they say chuck the grapes then by all
means do it.

2) I suggested calling the viticulture experts at
Virginia tech and or making the wine and sending
them a sample for testing.

3) Contacting the OP's local agriculture
extension agent.

YOU have given YOUR personal opinion based on
nothing but shit house rumors and NOT science.