Old 23-07-2008, 12:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Seven dust - Applied a month ago - Still toxic or not ?

Sherwin wrote in
:

Jangchub wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:04:13 -0400, "Paul E. Lehmann"
wrote:

Why don't you offer constructive advice instead of
bashing. I would be willing to bet YOU are
equally guilty of being ignorant on a specific
topic equally as hazardous or even more so.

It would seem an almost unanimous decision and opinion
here that you chuck the grapes you applied a very toxic
poison to. Sevin is advertised using lies, lies and more
lies and people have been gardening for decades, some
professionally, some avidly, some used to use these
pesticides who no longer use them because they found out
the truth about them over the years.

Constructive as I can be without crawling on my hands and
knees begging:

Do NOT use these tainted grapes. Chalk it up to a big
mistake, period.

Yes, it's all a conspiracy. They are out to get us.

mostly your money. they certainly don't care if the food is
safe to eat or if the product poisons water or soil. profit is
the sole motive. if you choose to give them more profit,
that's your business, but keep your nasty poisoned food away
(far away) from me & my farm. thanks.

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair