Old 23-07-2008, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On 23/7/08 11:52, in article net, "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Ed, how so as I found it easy to navigate and easy to use? I thought
it was a superb and professional piece of work.

Judith

and so say all of us Sacha friends and family, great site and very
tempting. I cant have any more plants as we are hoping to be moving to
Scotland as soon as we sell this one - anyone want a house in sunny
Gloucestershire ? - however I will be picking your brains as and when we get
to where we are going :-)

kate

I've had some very helpful email with regard the technical aspects of the
site, optimising its viewing etc. I'm extremely grateful for that, as well
as for the kind comments from the less techie types. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com