Old 08-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Hussein M.

Default Rosebay Willowherb

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:40:25 +0100, "andrewpreece"
wrote:

As for setting fire, I only have the seeds and they would
be so much charcoal if I put a match to them. I shall try again
and maybe try various germination regimes ( i.e. wet/dryish,
light/no light, cold soak or raised temperature in a polythene
bag etc. That ought to cover the options.

You missed one. Try putting a small seed tray of them in the freezer
for three weeks or so before they get to the warm.

Huss

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.