Old 23-07-2008, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On 23/7/08 17:22, in article net, "Ed"
ex@directory wrote:

On 23/07/08 16:26, Sacha wrote:
On 23/7/08 15:38, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:30:11 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 23/7/08 11:52, in article
net, "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Ed, how so as I found it easy to navigate and easy to use? I thought
it was a superb and professional piece of work.

Judith

I strongly urge Sacha to submit the site for critical review at both:

alt.html
alt.html.critique

snip
I appreciate the interest, Ed but my experience of discussing computer
matters on the web is that WW3 breaks out because everyone thinks they're an
expert. I've had some very helpful comments from another professional
designer and am following those lines.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com