Old 23-07-2008, 10:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] mikegross99@gmail.com is offline

Default burnt out lawn

Hi,
I live in the New England area. My lawn is almost 90 percent brown.
I don't see any other lawns on my street burnt to this degree. My
landscaper tells me this is normal - that there is a drought going on
and most of their customers are experiencing the same thing. Granted
I did not start regular watering via my sprinkler system until
recently but it still does not make sense to me as I believe we have
been receiving a lot of rain. I also cannot figure out why my lawn
would be different than others on the street.

I am wondering if I am getting the run-around.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike G