Old 23-07-2008, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Davy[_2_] Davy[_2_] is offline

Default What Good is Weedol?

For about half a dozen years I have had a box of sachets
of Weedol in the shed. This week I strimmed off about 200
sq m of land at the bottom of the garden and decided to
clean it with weed killer. Read the instructions on the
Weedol box; "effective on ANNUAL weeds and grasses".

Well I would guess that 90% of my weeds and grasses are
perennial. So the Weedol goes back on the shelf. Then
remember that I have never used the Weedol cos everytime I
reach for it I read the same sentence.

So its glysophate for me.

Has anybody ever found a use for Weedol?

DAvy