Old 23-07-2008, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New web site - finally....

On Jul 23, 5:22 pm, Ed ex@directory wrote:
On 23/07/08 16:26, Sacha wrote:

On 23/7/08 15:38, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:30:11 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 23/7/08 11:52, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Ed, how so as I found it easy to navigate and easy to use? I thought
it was a superb and professional piece of work.

Judith

I strongly urge Sacha to submit the site for critical review at both:

alt.html
alt.html.critique

It will be interesting to see the results if they dare do that!!!

The site does not work under my pc configuration. Other potential
customers will find the same.

And because it is a business site then it needs to work effectively
across all common web browsers otherwise you cut off a lot of potential
trade.

This isn't the place to discusses the technicalities of web page design
and I'm not going there. But if I spent money to people to build this
website, then I would wont a refund!

However, I'd rather talk about how runner beans and early potatoes are
doing this year!

LOL!!

Ed

My runner beans are not doing well how are yours. BTW I still think
it is an ace site and if I wanted to order something, as a potential
customer, I found it easy.

Judith