Old 23-07-2008, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New web site - finally....

On Jul 23, 6:03 pm, Ed ex@directory wrote:
On 23/07/08 17:56, Martin wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:52:54 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

On 23/07/08 17:45, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:22:18 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

On 23/07/08 16:26, Sacha wrote:
On 23/7/08 15:38, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:30:11 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 23/7/08 11:52, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Ed, how so as I found it easy to navigate and easy to use? I thought
it was a superb and professional piece of work.

Judith
I strongly urge Sacha to submit the site for critical review at both:

alt.html
alt.html.critique

It will be interesting to see the results if they dare do that!!!

The site does not work under my pc configuration. Other potential
customers will find the same.
It works for me with WinXP SP3 and the current versions of Firefox IE7 and
Opera.

Maybe you should post your PC configuration?
No, no. this is not an IT site. We talk gardening here.

Are you trolling? It looks to me as if you are knocking her new website without
any justification.

No, no , I not no troll.. I want the business to succeed to the maximum.

Let's just see what a critical review of the site will reveal as I
suggested earlier. But I fear they wont do it. Sacha has not replied at
all!

How is ur runners doing btw?

Ed

She doesn't need a critique my sweetie, her husband's business is
doing superb and any more maximum is just not possible. Order
something dear heart, insert your details, you will be pleasantly
surprised how easy it is to use.

Judith