Old 23-07-2008, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On 23/7/08 20:31, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jul 23, 6:08 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 23/7/08 17:56, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:52:54 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

On 23/07/08 17:45, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:22:18 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

On 23/07/08 16:26, Sacha wrote:
On 23/7/08 15:38, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:30:11 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 23/7/08 11:52, in article ,
"Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Ed, how so as I found it easy to navigate and easy to use? I
thought
it was a superb and professional piece of work.

Judith
I strongly urge Sacha to submit the site for critical review at both:

alt.html
alt.html.critique

It will be interesting to see the results if they dare do that!!!

The site does not work under my pc configuration. Other potential
customers will find the same.

It works for me with WinXP SP3 and the current versions of Firefox IE7 and
Opera.

Maybe you should post your PC configuration?

No, no. this is not an IT site. We talk gardening here.

Are you trolling? It looks to me as if you are knocking her new website
without
any justification.

Let's just say this is not a person who I would take advice from on
anything! Trouble making seems to be on the agenda, not gardening or web
sites!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Aaah, I have just caught on - duh I was a bit slow today Sacha.

Judith

Don't worry about it! We know it needs some work, that's why the comments
have - mostly - been welcome. It's always a good idea to see what others
think of a site, what thorny bits they discover etc. But trying to set
someone up for a flame war isn't helpful to anyone and it is certainly not
'help' that anyone needs, IMO.