Old 24-07-2008, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01]

http://www.hillsborolighthouse.org/bfmn.html

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Yes, its really called Barefoot Mailman... which I think comes from
Florida history. I recall a 1950s or 60s movie based on said mailman.

K Barrett

"unknown" wrote in message
In article m,
(Chris Savas) wrote:

Hi, all,

With the recent nonevents of servers not offering binaries, I thought
I'd try
to see if I could post successfully and if others could see my current
blooms.
I have Road Runner with Bright House Networks.

Chris in Central Florida
Delete n o t from address to respond directly.
begin 644 "Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg"
[Image]

end

very pretty! but, is that its *real* name? !

--j_a