Old 24-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Sacha[_3_
]

Don't worry about it! We know it needs some work, that's why the comments
have - mostly - been welcome. It's always a good idea to see what others
think of a site, what thorny bits they discover etc. But trying to set
someone up for a flame war isn't helpful to anyone and it is certainly not
'help' that anyone needs, IMO.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com