Old 24-07-2008, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Wasps nesting inside partition wall

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I have had several wasps nests in my garden over the years and they have
never been a problem. I haven't had one inside my house, I have to admit,
but if I did, and if they were going about their business without
stinging me I would leave them alone. I think they are fascinating
insects and what is more, they do good in the garden.
Even when I was stung by an over-wintering queen who had crawled into my
jeans when I put them on in the morning it did not put me off them ;-)
Well, not for long..

My experience of that was putting on a gardening glove and disurbing an
over-wintering queen. It hurt of course but I understood how she felt, I
hate being woken untimely too :-)

Mary