Old 24-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Steve Upton Steve Upton is offline
Registered User

Thanks for the reply,

I think Alicante are quite prone to Blossom End Rot. So perhaps I am panicking about nothing. I have done some research today and I read that you can lose up to 35% of Alicante tomatoes from Blossom End Rot (I cannot remember the website I read this on).

Last year, like many others I suffered a major case of tomato blight and I had to throw 15 tomato plants in the bin. I am hoping this year I do not have the same problem. But unfortunately I have a different problem this year.

I give the tomato plants a good dose of Tomatorite once a week.