Old 24-07-2008, 02:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chris Barnes Chris Barnes is offline

Default Controlling lily pads on a large pond

~ jan wrote:
Dang, that a large pond could be that full of plants and neither clear nor
cool. I'm surprised you walked thru it.... or would want to. I hate water
weeds touching my legs, perhaps you used waders?

I only walked through it once...
A person does not wear waders in Texas in the summer (even light ones)
unless they want to die of heat stroke! :-O

I just skimmed the resource kathy gave, so do tell what did you do and how
well it worked when you get to that point. ~ jan

I'll have to drop by our local co-op with the list of herbicides printed
out to see what is available (that I can buy without a license).

--

Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes