Old 24-07-2008, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H Gordon H is offline

Default OT credit card fraud attempt

In message , Martin
writes
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:40:06 +0100, Gordon H wrote:

In message , "Robert
(Plymouth)" writes

Yikes! Yes they have had a lot of problems with garages mainly because
of the low pay and high turnover of staff, at least that's what they
said on You and Yours R4 a couple months ago

I always buy petrol at Sainsburys (or Morrisons). Apart from being
cheapest, I see the same staff, week after week.

Morrison's in Sheffield provides free water in the petrol.

Whilst an injection of water can boost acceleration I think it is best
done at the fuel injection stage, rather than into the tank. ;-)
--
Gordon H