Old 24-07-2008, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] charles@notvalid.net is offline

Default New web site - finally....

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:03:29 +0100, Ed ex@directory wrote:

No, no , I not no troll.. I want the business to succeed to the maximum.

Let's just see what a critical review of the site will reveal as I
suggested earlier. But I fear they wont do it. Sacha has not replied at
all!

Why on earth does she need to 'submit it to critical review'?
It works perfectly well for me, and for everyone else on here using
all the popular web browsers.
If you are the only one having problems with it I suggest you submit
your own judgment to 'critical review'.