Old 24-07-2008, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gavin[_2_] gavin[_2_] is offline

Default OT: New web site - finally....

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 10:29 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

Gavin, let's start again, Welcome, I am Judith, I live in France,
where do you live, what is your garden like? I expect, reading you,
that you will put me to shame, I am a bumbling gardener in France, I
am quite ignorant on a lot of gardening matters. I have posted here
since I had a better body. Everyone here gives me great advice, I
have huge affection for all of them. They are friendly and many are
experts, they have always treated me with great restraint and
patience. Will you allow me to welcome you? Will you make
allowances for human nature? Lets begin again yes?

Thank you for welcoming me, Judith - that is very kind of you. Despite what
you (or others) may think I am a kind person also. I would never dream of
criticising people here - I don't know anyone, after all! Where in France
are you, Judith? How long have you been there? I am a Francophile - I tend
to go over most years for a holiday - not this year though :-( For the
last few years I've been down near Bordeaux and I LOVE it there!

I love seeing beautiful gardens and I admire people who know so much about
flora. I read the posts here even though most of them mean little to me :-)
I hope to pick up some knowledge and maybe I'll be able to put that back
into my garden.