Old 24-07-2008, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gavin[_2_] gavin[_2_] is offline

Default OT: New web site - finally....

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 11:01 pm, "gavin"
wrote:

Lets skip on that and move on, yes? Misunderstanding, yes?

Judging by waht Sacha has just written I would say htat there is no
misunderstanding. I would say that she has a very bad attitude and is
accusing me of all sorts of htings that I haven't given her cause to think.
Anyway, I have asked her to back up her claims - and of course she won't be
able to.

I love runner beans with gravy, I am introducing the French to them!

Come to think of it I don' tthink I have ever seen runner beans in France!
What do they call them? Beans are "fèves", aren't they?

Don't worry about the dandelions, did you know that if you keep
rabbits, for the table, that they love them?

Unfortuantely I don't ahve rabbits so I'll try and keep on top of the
dandelions :-)

Don''t worry about not having much of a clue, welcome to the club,
there are a few of us here like that,not many I admit, I am in the
minority, I am ranked as number 1, a position I am very protective and
proud of and there is no way I am giving it up to you, do you garden
in gold slippers by any chance? Don't worry, it will become clear
after a while:-)

Gold slippers??? That sounds delightful :-) I'm sure the locals are
baffled!

Sweetheart, don't even go there! I am so stupid when it comes to
computers, no, I am, I admit it. I have been ridiculed on some groups
for being such an idiot but it doesn't bother me, I am so proud of me,
I had no idea, at one time that I would be able to talk with you!. I
want to use Turnpike and despite following all the instructions, I
cant do it so I have to use Google!!!! Not ideal but better than
nothing. Do ou fancy writing instructions that are idiot proof? and I
will advise you, if I can, on gardening matters, no, don;'t laugh, I
can try:-) Hugs and welcome.

I have never used Turnpike, sadly. I use boring old Outlook Express - it
comes with Windows and seems to do the job so I've never seen any reason to
use anything else. Sorry I can't help with that one. Ask me another :-)